Sunday, February 15, 2015

In Christ Alone


"In Christ alone my hope is found, He is my light, my strength, my song."

Today was the final day for The Way. It's been such a blessing to be just a small part of what God is doing here in Northern Ireland. He worked in the hearts of the men who attended The Way and in the hearts of those who came to serve this weekend. 


I just have a few pictures to share today..

 
     
View of the castle roof. It's such a beautiful place! 


 
Our worship team.. they did a wonderful job of leading us this weekend!
 


We enjoyed a lovely breakfast this morning.
 (Lets just pretend this photo is not sideways, I tried everything to fix it! It was too cute to leave out!) 


Kitchen/Love team working on breakfast.



"But you are the ones chosen by God, chosen for the high calling of priestly work, chosen to be a holy people, God's instruments to do His work and speak out for Him, to tell others of the night and day difference He made for you-from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted."
1 Peter 2:9 MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment