Saturday, February 14, 2015

With God...All things are Possible

Hello, this is Jamie. Pat arrived here today along with Emy and Traca. :) She's asked me to continue blogging until Tuesday when we return home. She will begin blogging again for the women's weekend.  

I feel like I start every post the same way but.... it was another wonderful day here!!!

 Here's the picture proof...

 
A few pictures of Pat, Emmy, and Traca after they arrived. 





If you've tasted Deirdre's cooking then you understand why this is nessesary! ;)  
 

 All of the ladies on the love team have such servants hearts! I've enjoyed meeting and getting to know each of them!


 (I'm posting this picture especially for Shirley's son ;))


Here's a photo of a few of the guys. They were very busy today but Jean was able to get this picture for us during one of their breaks.  

 


We've made many new friends here! I know that although I'll be happy to get back to my family at home, I will be sad to leave my new friends here in Northern Ireland.
 

Sharon, Anna, and Elsie. Elsie has been working very hard in the kitchen all weekend and she's been sweet enough to teach us a wee bit of the lingo they use here in Northern Ireland too.
  


Jean working away, she works so hard and does a wonderful job of making sure things run smoothly.



The beautiful views here never get old.


Tomorrow is the final day for the men's weekend. The weekend has been so blessed and God is doing amazing things! Thank you for your prayers, please continue to lift us up as we come to mind!
 


"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment